Go to Social Posting > Facebook live streaming, and you'll see your created streaming campaigns with Afloat Chat. You can visit, edit, delete and clone the campaign with the actions button of the campaign.
Create Livestreaming Campaign
Click on the Create new campaign button to get the create campaign form.
Create your live Streaming campaign with the required information.
- Upload your video.
- You can choose when to stream, now or later.
- You can also create events before going live. When you schedule a live event, an announcement post will be published to News Feed, letting your fans on Facebook know that the broadcast is coming. People who see the post can opt-in to receive a one-time reminder notification that will alert them shortly before your broadcast begins. Your fans can then join a pre-broadcast lobby directly before the live video starts, where they can connect and interact with other viewers.
- You can choose where to post among your timeline, pages, and groups.
- You can enable auto-share and choose among your timeline or pages to share the post. It will be automatically transferred (only works for page posts).
- You can crosspost to your pages. Crossposting refers to streaming live broadcasts to multiple Facebook pages without uploading to each page or sharing the original live video.
- You can enable auto comment, which means there will already be a comment on your behalf after this post is published.